Why is the price so low?
We source our products direct from the manufacturer. No middle man. No extra costs. And did we mention wholesale prices?
What is the difference between a left-handed and right-handed bow?
It’s not rocket surgery. A right handed bow is held by the left hand and fired by the right. A left handed bow is held by the right hand and fired by the left.
What strength and length is best for my son, my brother, my daughter, my cousin’s neighbour, me?
- Very Small Child (25-32 kg) 10-15 lbs
- Small Child (33- 45 kg) 15-25 lbs
- Larger Child (45-61 kg) 25-35 lbs
- Small Frame Women (45-61 kg) 25-35 lbs
- Medium Frame Women (61-73 kg) 30-40 lbs
- Athletic Older Child (Boys 61-73 kg) 40-50 lbs
- Small Frame Men (54 -68 kg) 45-55 lbs
- Large Frame Women (72 kg+ ) 45-55 lbs
- Medium Frame Men (68-80 kg) 55-65 lbs
- Large Frame Men (80 kg + ) 65-75 lbs
Draw length is your total arm span in inches then divide by 2.5.
Can you give me a hand with instructions about assembling, adjusting or using my Combat Australia product?
You betcha. We were the first Australian company to use video tutorials. Click on the tutorial section or email us for direct links.
My arrows arrived with bent flights/vanes
Too easy. Email us for instructions about what to do.
We would like to supply atunga products in our store
Email us at [email protected] and we’ll be in touch.
We are not an archery club but all our team members belong to one.
No we do not sell crossbows or firearms.
No we do not know your Uncle who is into archery.